BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, August 27, 2007

What An Honor

I want to take a moment out of such a busy day and say THANK YOU to the folks over at Organized Christmas and Holiday Grand Plan.

I found out quite by accident that I am featured on their home page. They posted a link to my christmas notebook from last year.
I consider this an honor and quite frankly I'll be bragging to all my friends and family about this one for - well let's face it - years to come.

If you are visiting from the link on Holiday Grand Plan then welcome - I'm a stay at home mom that loves organization and we all need a little organization around the holidays but don't go overboard - keep it simple, sweetie.
Like I always say - simply planning leads to planning simply - and it's all about the plan - SIMPLE!

Alright does that sound corny? Methinks it does but it's my catchphrase from now on and you'd better not swipe it.

Stay tuned because by the end of the week I should have a brand new binder online for your viewing pleasure. Won't you come along for the ride?

Also coming up in the next day or two is a wonderful healthy waffle recipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home