BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 1

Well folks - we have begun and I'm off with a bang!

This week we begin the Holiday Grand Plan with List Week.
We are also supposed to work on cleaning up our Front Porch however right now it's just too dang hot and I can't remember the last time I worked the front porch the very first week.
I've been doing the HGP since 2000 and I frequently switch my weeks around.

This year I have major travel plans which will affect the next two months. In total I'll be missing at least 4 weeks out of the plan SOOOOOO.....

This week I'm starting with the living room and the entry/foyer. I'm combining weeks 2 and 3 and working as fast as I can.

Week 1 is my favorite because I get to make lists galore! I'm about halfway finished setting my notebook up for this year and I've already begun working on some homemade knit gifts.

Speaking of knitting (and why wouldn't we be) something big happened last night and it may lead to a big sale and the realization of a dream I've had for about a year now. I'll provide some more details once I can. It's very exciting but it means I won't be getting much sleep this fall - I am going to be one busy mama.

Well I'm off - I'm working on about 5 hours sleep - I made a huge breakfast, did a load of laundry, cleaned up, mowed the lawn and now I have to knit, clean, get groceries. I have a feeling I'm going to run on empty!

P.S. Here is a link to last year's notebook you can view online. Once I get my notebook set up for this year (it will be much the same) I'll put some pictures up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home