BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Sometimes Ya Got It

And sometimes you don't. Take for instance me...and today. I just "don't got it".

My son was having quite a difficult time in obeying today. It ended up with him having to go to bed early because there was just nothing else to be done.

Before I put him to bed I did give him dinner which leads me to the next headache.
I overcooked the asparagus (which is the only thing my son specifically asked me for tonight). My son said, "This is really not good. Ew"
Then the Chicken in Dijon-Orange sauce was undercooked. I can't manage to figure that one out. Anyway after standing in the kitchen for over an hour at that point I decided to break out the Lunchables.

The evening has ended now with me having to write a "nastygram" to one of my clients because he hasn't paid me yet for the work I did on his site. He's notorious for not paying and he is one of the reasons I have had to institute a late payment policy. I am considering changing the 2% charge to either a 5% or 10% late payment charge because the 2% just seems to be a bit of a joke.

By the way, the nastygram wasn't nasty at all and a rather nice reminder. Now I'll have to give him another 2 weeks to pay up.

To be quite honest I am feeling a bit drowned these days, like I can't quite get my head above water. But I'll get through it, we all do. And that's the long and the short of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home