BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Haircut

I'm not feeling so hot today and I did not sleep well last night. I have a great deal of "things" to get done in the next 2-3 days so I'm taking it easy this evening.

I got my hair cut quite short today. I couldn't go to my regular hairdresser so I went to a place down the street. I took in a picture of what I wanted and what I got was considerably different! Although it's not at all what I was going for it's still nice especially in this summer heat. I think I'll let it grow out a bit. It has a lot of layers in it and if I grow it out just a tad I think it will look a bit shaggy and fun.

I've been knitting away still and I got a brand new color of yarn in. I have to get some pictures of it. The hat I made out of it looks like it's camouflage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home