BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bits and Tads

I've got a post brewing already for tomorrow's Frugal Friday post, I hope some folks will get some use out of the tip.

I've been doing some research online and while I can't share the details of the situation yet, I found something that's not so good and I'm not sure what to do about it. It involves me personally and I decided to go see a lawyer about it. I have a consultation next week and I'm very nervous about it. I have the feeling that if I decided to do something about this situation I would be on the losing end.
It's not the end of the world type deal - it's a trademarking issue. It's something I should have taken care of several years ago but never had the money to do so. Now it looks like somebody could have taken it to use for their own. Actually it looks like several people have taken it.

Hmmmm, maybe I should just cut my losses - in 100 years will anyone care? In a biblical world view does it really matter to me? I'll wait to see what the lawyer says before I make any decisions.

Yesterday was the hottest day of the year in my neck of the woods, today doesn't feel any cooler and I have to venture out to a couple of stores. I'd better take some water along for me and the kiddo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home