BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Wrapping Up 2007

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas this year. 2007 has not been without some trials but I've got to say it's been pretty nice! I had a major change in my life just last January and it has made my year the best I've experienced healthwise since I was a teenager!

In January 2008 my husband and I will be going through an 8 week course for the foster care system in hopes of finding another child to adopt.
The "baby" will most likely be starting preschool. Originally I was not sure I wanted to do it, but since he has no siblings and no friends his age in our neighborhood I think it's a good thing for him to go. He craves some friends and more learning than what I think I am providing. He's so smart and he has been begging me to go to school. So, my 3 year old is now a man!

Here are some helpful tips from OrganizedChristmas.com for your New Year.

I decided to do major spring cleaning this year (normally I follow a monthly cleaning schedule and then do major cleaning in the fall). I feel like we never really settled in when we moved two years ago and I still have things in the garage that haven't been unpacked. It's time to claim this home for ourselves instead of letting our clutter claim it for us. We are planning to have a garage sale early summer and I want a lot of things to go. I need my garage for several things other than a holding place for C-R-A-P!
I'll be following the same schedule as the Holiday Grand Plan to accomplish this.

I took a quick peek at OrganizedHome.com today and found out that there have been a few changes around there and one change is that for 2007 there was a new cleaning plan called Holiday + Houseworks. I think I'll read up on that and decide if I want to follow that plan for fall 2008 or stick with the HGP.

But for now I just need to do the clean up from Christmas and that will take me several days as I have hurt my back again and I'm not moving too quickly these days!

Happy New Year everyone, may 2008 be full of promise and hope!


P.S. In a couple of days I will announce a huge sale in my craft store. It's time to make room for my "2008 line" which I will be getting started on as soon as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home