BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Frugal Friday: Baby It's Cold Outside!

Last year I discovered that my house has way too many windows and in the winter that translates to a lot of lost heat and cold rooms (you should just go stand in the Florida room for a minute Brrrr).

I have the heat set at 70 right now but I'd like to try and lower that (I already received one gas bill that was way too high). I should have done this earlier but I figure better late than never.

So tomorrow evening I'll go to the hardware store and get some plastic to put up over the windows. I'm going to have to figure out how much plastic I'll need to cover all of them.
Here's a video from DIY to show you how to do it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home