BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Frugal Friday: Step Back

It’s my opinion that not only should we be frugal with our money by stretching it, and our possessions by making them last, but we should also be frugal with our time. As a full time homemaker and small business owner, I am amazed to find that I am busier now than I was when I worked full time outside of the home, and I was darn busy then!

The bottom line is our time is precious, no matter how we spend it, no matter our walk of life. So take some time and step back from the craziness!

And don’t worry, frugality is meant to be a help not a hindrance. You may find it easy to get frustrated or overwhelmed because you simply can’t do it all or be as frugal as the next person. Do what you can, even I don’t practice extreme frugality, I simply don’t have the time!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said…

    You are so right about time! I feel that, if you enjoy doing it and it helps you, the time is worth it. For instance, I spend quite a lot of time on my couponing--but it saves me over 40%a week at the grocery, and I have fun doing it.
    Another time waster is 'down time.' I'm a fidget who always has to keep her hands busy. If I'm in front of the TV, for example, I'm mending or crocheting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home