BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 14

Holiday Decor

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I did! But that's a story for another day.
Usually the day after Thanksgiving is when I start dragging out the Christmas decorations. I'm almost finished putting things up now and then I need to put the decor boxes back into the garage.
It's a time of traveling, visiting and parties for me but next week things should slow down slightly until Christmas weekend.

Now I'm concentrating on wrapping and mailing (all my shopping is done)!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Pinkology
    I found you over at OC. I'm goodpace (over there) by the way. I just love your notebook and I'm working on mine. I'm pretty far behind following the plan. I'm also curious about blogging so I thought I would just read yours for awhile. It looks great so far and if you don't mind I'll check in now and then for the Holiday Grand plan tips and try to catch up. Maybe I'll have better luck next year, oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home