BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 16

Maintenance Week

Friends, if you've been following the plan (even half-heartedly) then you are well on your way and enjoying this holiday season just as I am. Things are a breeze now! I'm finishing up a special Christmas present that the folks in my family get every year - a calendar of special pictures of my son!

I hope you enjoyed it, we've put in so much work - now is the time to relax!

This morning my son and I made sugar cookies (even though we are both sick).
I hope you like the picture of us having just rolled out of bed and still in our jammies!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds fun!

    ~Emily

     

Post a Comment

<< Home