BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frugal Friday: soup Soup SOUP!

Take the chill off with some wonderful soups, I bet you've never heard of some of these! I can't wait to try the Southwestern Chicken Soup

Is there anything more frugal that a big pot of soup and maybe a slice of bread?

I'll be traveling each weekend for the next three weeks so I may not get Frugal Friday posts done for a couple weeks.

Happy Holidays!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    That sounds yummy!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Lylah Ledner said…

    I love your pink! And, I'm always on the hunt for good soups...this one looks good...and,here's mine for you....Tortilla soup in a crock pot. Safe traveling!

    http://www.moneymakingmamas.org/2007/10/yummy-soup-recipe-done-in-your-crock.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home