BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 12

Attic/Storage

In my house I have a nice walk up attic but there isn't much room to store anything - which I'm actually grateful for. I grew up with a very messy pack ratty mother who never gets rid of anything. The attic in her house has about 3 generations worth of crud in it. Don't let this happen to you!

The only things allowed in my attic are baby clothes, infant toys and packing materials. Everything is neatly organized in tubs and quite frankly I only go up there once or twice a year. Nothing needs to be done up there so this week I will continue working in the garage and also I need to keep working on my son's new room project.

The next 3 weekends will be spent travelling and visiting family - the Holiday's have begun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home