BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Magical Holiday Home

We have spent a great deal of time over the last several months readying our homes and selves for Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year and now it's all drawing to a close.

Because of the way I schedule my time and the use I get out of my Holiday Notebook I had myself a wonderful Christmas. Habit is the best friend to an organizational junkie like me.

Anyway, I wanted to give a grand "HELLO" to all the people who are visiting me from Magical Holiday Home.

I was unaware that things seem to be shutting down at Organized Christmas and Holiday Grand Plan. It seems folks are making their way to MagicalHolidayHome.com and so I will set up my pink lawnchair over there for awhile to check things out.

I need to do some reading up on it but there is a program called JumpStart January that I will join (if it's what I think it is, I was planning on doing it all along, just on my own).

Join me in my adventures won't you?

I don't do resolutions but I've got some goals to reach for this year which I'll share in another post. So cop a squat on my pink sofa over here and lets have some pink hot chocolate and chat awhile.

Talk atcha soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pink, it's CEO from OrganizedChristmas.com. Just to clarify: we are not shutting down our content sites at OrganizedChristmas.com or HolidayGrandPlan.com.

    I will be closing our message board community at OrganizedChristmas.net on January 10. Health issues mean I can no longer host the discussion groups.

    But the Christmas Countdown, Houseworks Holiday Plan, Rudolph Club, and Holiday Grand Plan will all roll right along, articles, forms and all. Not to worry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home