BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Troubles Are The Noneiest

My son and I enjoy watching Noggin together and one of the songs on that network goes: "Days are the sunniest, jokes are the funniest, troubles are the noneiest everywhere I go."

That's sort of how I feel today. I am in the midst of a great deal of family drama...
Mom's got Alzheimers, I'm trying to reestablish a relationship with my Dad and so far he's unwilling, my Uncle has about a month to live, my aunt is bedridden with diabetes, my sister is in the middle of a divorce....AY!

Despite all this I feel at peace. I know there isn't a thing I can do other than walk through each day and that's comforting.

Before I sign off to do some web work I just had to mention a sweet deal I got today on Ebay.
I generally use just one type of yarn for most of my knitting, it is the softest yarn I've ever come across. It regularly costs 5.99 at Joann Fabrics and I try to wait until it goes on sale for $4.99.
Well today I got 8 skeins of a rare beautiful blue color in this particular yarn for a total of $13.31 and that includes shipping. If I had ordered the same from Joann's (which I can't because this color is not currently being made) it would have cost me about $60.00

Over the last few weeks I've ordered over 60 skeins of this yarn between Ebay and Joann's. I think I'm addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home