BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 13

Dining Room and Deadline Week

Can you believe it? We've been working on the HGP for 13 weeks now and we've arrived at Thanksgiving!
Hopefully you feel a little more ready for the holidays and hopefully your house is just a little cleaner and ready to put up some Christmas decorations next week.

Are you like me and hosting a large family for Thanksgiving dinner? The last week I've been working on my menu plan and trying out a few recipes to see if they are good enough to make the cut. Two recipes were a definite but one got the ole heave ho.

I'm so glad the dining room was saved for this week, sometimes it acts as the junk room (SHAME) and right now it's filled with decorations and Thanksgiving prep items.

I've been working my fanny off tidying up the rest of the house, giving it a good once more over so that things are tidy and clean not only for my guests but for the decorating I will do starting this weekend. Then, believe it or not I will get to do some relaxing the month of December. My house will be clean, decorations up and most of my Christmas gifts have been made or bought.

So I'll spend my December wrapping gifts, driving around at night looking at Christmas lights, attending a few parties and sipping hot chocolate.

If you haven't done so, this weekend get your Christmas cards and holiday stamps. Start addressing them five at a time until they are finished. Are you in the middle of making a gift? If you don't think you can finish it within the next week put it away for next year. There's enough to do and fun to be had!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home