BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, November 03, 2006

You're Kidding Me!

Ok ok ok.

So the big family emergency didn't end all that well. Alright, it ended very badly. Now the situation is an even bigger burden on my heart and mind. I'm giving it over to God and I'm preparing myself for losing something that I use to consider an important part of me. I'm sure everyone has "been there, done that."

Remember those 10 venetian blinds I have to get cleaned? Well neither my husband nor I can figure out how to get them down in order to wash them. I absolutely cannot clean each one by hand - no time for anything other than a good rinse with the hose. My husband said, "Just move onto the next project."

So I'm taking his advice and they won't get cleaned (oh it hurts to say that). My carpet will also not be getting steam cleaned until spring so I'm just going to spot clean as best I can and hope that nobody notices all the horrible gray stains.

My husband and I run a website company and we are having problems with our hosting. If we have problems that means all of our clients have problems. YIKES! We are having to move every client over to a new host and learn how to use the new tools.
I'm praying this situation gets resolved soon because we are on a 30 day deadline with our biggest client yet and we are a week behind in their development because of our hosting issue.

Here's a bit of good news: I've managed to get up at 6:00 am for the past two days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home