BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 9

Closet/Pantry Week

I'm putting up the next HGP installment early because I will be out of town for the next several days.

When I said this was a busy season for me, I probably should have kept my mouth shut. It just keeps getting busier and busier, I don't know how much more I can squeeze in!

I'm travelling to three different cities in Virginia and North Carolina over the next 6 days which of course means time that I won't get to spend working on the house.
The good news is that I've made great headway in the kitchen this week. All that's left to do is clean out the fridge, clean the eat in part of the kitchen, sweep and hand mop the floors (which is no easy task here).

With next week being Closet/Pantry week I'll be able to afford a little time off. The pantry is in very good shape because I clean it out once a month or so. The only closet in my house that needs help is the coat closet and I can take care of that in an afternoon.

The week after next is the week to work in the Family Room and I have my concerns. I will once again be out of town until possibly Nov. 6 which leaves me with zero time for that weeks plans and cleaning. And let me tell you the family room is going to be a pretty large chore. Ah well, I'll just do what I can and it will all work out just like this week has!

Can you believe we are heading into the last days of October already? The leaves are turning and falling, I'm going to have to get outside and rake!

Now is the time to think about sending packages or at least getting your mailing supplies together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home