BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 11

Garage/Storage Week

A couple of days after my son and I got back from our travels we came down with a nasty cold. Today is my first day of moving off the bed or couch. I'm praying I feel much better tomorrow because not only is it election day but I have an important doctor appointment all the way across town.

So needless to say there won't be much cleaning done around here!

My garage is in need of help, it is packed to the gills with items and furniture we've not unpacked yet. I will have to do a little work in there because all of our Christmas decorations are in there, right in the middle of all the mess.

Lately I feel like I don't have much together so I'm just trying to concentrate on being a good wife and mom.

We have some excellent news as of today but nobody in the family knows about it yet. I'll reveal all once I speak with the family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home