BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 12

Attic/Storage
Wow we've been at this for three months now! Do you feel a little more at ease about celebrating the holidays this year? I do. I'm almost finished with buying gifts for Christmas and I only have one more gift to make by hand which is a quilt for my son.
Christmas cards have been bought and holiday stamps are on the way. Now I'm working on my Thanksgiving menu.

We've come a long way and it's getting about time to celebrate!

So this week we're in the attic and I'll tell you a secret. I am NOT going up there!
I have a walk-up attic which is so nice but it has almost zero storage space. It's actually blocked off so that I can't move around. There is only one small stepping spot and the only thing up there are some tubs of my sons clothes which I just put up there when I cleaned the nursery.

I have a three bedroom house and I cleaned the master bath several weeks ago but where's the time to clean the other two bathrooms? Now is the time! I'll also use this week to do a little more cleaning in my living room.

Next week of course is the dining room and I'll be looking forward to hosting my family for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm going to try out a couple of new recipes this week to see if they'll be suitable for next week.

Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving dish?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home