BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 8


Kitchen Week

Can you believe we've been working on the HGP for two months now? Hopefully you're a little closer to having a peaceful, organized and clean holiday season!

We're in the Kitchen this week and let me share with you - this could not have come at a worse time and here's why...

1. My mom's in the hospital and she really needs me however I live 3 hours away, my car is in the shop, the doctors aren't sure if she's contagious and so I would not be able to take my toddler but my husband has to go to work so he wouldn't be able to stay home with him.

2. I have a very important doctor appt. tomorrow that will take up a great deal of time.

3. I didn't finish the guest room from last week.

4. I have to pack for a big trip next week.

My kitchen is pretty big and it needs a very thorough cleaning. I just don't feel like I have it in me this week to complete. So here is what I'll do.
I'm going to take each day as it comes and do what I can.
The stove and countertops need the most attention. Then the appliances, then the floor. My cupboards are in pretty good shape so I won't worry about that.

Whew, wish me well this week as I try to get everything checked off my list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home