BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 7


Guest Room

Now be honest, did you finish up in the kids room last week? Did you really finish up? I didn't! In fact I had to leave a lot of my deep cleaning for today.
Here's what's been left undone:
1. Venetian Blinds
2. Try on all clothes for inventory
3. Put away all old clothes and toys

Even though I have a few things left unfinished, I did accomplish a lot in the nursery. I am one step closer to a great holiday season. Every item you cross off your list now is one thing you won't have to do during what can be a hectic December. If you don't finish, it's ok, you'll probably never finish!

So tomorrow I will jump head first into cleaning the guest room. I have a little organizing to do in there too but not much. I'll clean the sheets and quilt, flip the mattress clean the blinds, organize the closet and drawers. Then I'll do some deep cleaning. My aim is to make the room cozy for my guests. It's also where I keep extra blankets, and some extra craft supplies. I'm going to make up a basket for my guests with towels and washcloths, perfume, deodorant, and soaps. I'll take a picture of it to post once I do.

Have you gotten your christmas cards together yet? How is your address book looking, do you need to update some addresses? This week I'll be working on computerizing my address list so that I can print out address labels in a pretty red font for the envelopes.

Get inspired with 103 ways to get ready for Christmas: Schedule Your Guests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home