BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 10

Family Room

Boy am I in trouble! I'm away from home right now and I have been since last Friday. I'm dealing with a big family emergency and it's pretty emotionally draining, I don't know how the situation will work out.

The family room is going to be a hard one for me because I will only have a few days in there and for me there is actually two rooms to clean, the living room and florida room. I have ten venetian blinds to clean and my carpet in there is a mess! I'm going to have to steam clean it.
I still have the coat closet and the kitchen floor to clean from previous weeks.
Also I will have to clean the downstairs bath, guest bath and clean the office again as it's gotten pretty bad. It feels like crunch time!

Oh well, at least my husband prepares for and cooks the ENTIRE Thanksgiving dinner (that's an inside joke for MIL by the way and so completetly not true).

Do you carve a pumpkin? Check out this experiment on preserving carved pumpkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home