BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Holiday Grand Plan Week 5

Master Bathroom

I for one had a busy and stressful week last week. Time was not on my side and I was unable to finish up my major cleaning in the Master Bedroom. Not to worry though, I was able to get a few of the larger items done such as cleaning the blinds, fan, baseboards and end tables. I still need to work on my clothes and I have a piece of furniture to move into the room. I'm also going to try and change some furniture around and come up with some temporary decorations.

Since we are still basically working in the master I'm not sweating it. I plan on starting on the bathroom tomorrow by working on the shower tiles (which aren't bad at all because I maintain them as well as I can during the year). I just have a few tiles that look a little moldy so I'll zap them with the bleach pen and it comes right off. I will take a few days to finish up the master bath and then towards the end of the week I'll go back to work on the bedroom.

This is also the week to take an inventory of your clothing which is something I really need to do. Most of my clothes are full of holes so it looks like I will have to set aside a little money to buy some wardrobe staples.

Continue on with your gift list and purchase 1/8th of items. Keep working one hour a day on your homemade gifts. I frequently work 1-3 hours on these and so if there's a day I can't get to them I'm not behind.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any ideas for gifts? Do you have a post on it?

    Bethany

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any ideas for gifts? Do you have a post on it?

    Bethany

     

Post a Comment

<< Home