BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh My Word



Big News!

We're moving! So much has happened this week and the biggest of events is that we are moving. We'll still be on the east coast, just a little further up and away from the beach (very sad about that part).
My husband has a job offer and decided to take it. The good news is that I'll be a little closer in distance to my mom.

So yesterday I started packing and packing and packing. I'm tempted to torch all of the boxes and start afresh once we get to our new home.

In other news, earlier this week three people (including me) in my family had food poisoning.
Now, I've had that one other time in my life about 7 years ago and it was none to fun. But this time was about three times worse. It was terrible. I'm just now starting to work my way back to feeling normal.

Y-U-C-K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home