BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Got Da Bwooz

My husband was kind enough to take care of the baby for a couple of hours this evening while I did some desk work (grocery list and menu planning, taxes, bills).
This helped so much, I feel so undone when I don't feel like I'm organized...but just a few things at a time - I'll make it.

In the morning when I go downstairs to fix breakfast my son and I like to listen to the Blues - Jeremiah pronounces it "Bwooz", which is adorable.

Well all this to say that I was a bit suprised to see that Wilson Pickett died today. Well he was a soul singer - not exactly the blues but close. He sang one of my favorite old songs "Mustang Sally".

I've always wanted a mustang and so I just felt some sort of connection with that song. Is that weird?

So in honor of the song and the singer here is a picture of my dream car...

1966 Shelby Cobra GT 350

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home