BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Don't Like Fives

Ok ok ok, now I'm finding this a bit laughable.
All this week the 6:00 Club has been working out (with the exception of a couple hits to the snooze button).

As I'm spending some quiet time with God and then working on desk work - I'm finding that I still need more time.

So will I really need to join the 5:00 Club? Perhaps for a season. So what I'll try doing is setting my alarm earlier by 15 minutes each week, I've got to move into this thing slowly.
I think I must be crazy.

It ain't easy being the CEO of this house. But if the Lord gives us more children I believe this habit will greatly increase my productivity and effectiveness.

HA! If my father could see me now. He always was an early riser. I remember that his body just woke him up naturally at 6:30 every morning. Now I think he gets up even earlier like 4:30.

I still think I must be crazy.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Mrs. Simonsays said…

    I struggle with early rising myself. I so want to get up at 5am each day and when I do it helps the day go smoother. Why is it so hard? I just hate leaving those toasty warm blankets. Here is an interesting article for some insight...
    http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/05/how-to-become-an-early-riser/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home