BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Whatever Happened to October Sky?

I was able to get away for a couple of hours to myself today and I decided to go to a movie. I had been wanting to see Jarhead (if I was a guy, I'd be in the military just as my dad and grandfather were).

Complete waste of my money and I am currently in mouring for all of the brain cells that died while I sat in that movie theater watching such trash.
Do not pass go, do not collect $200, DO NOT SEE JARHEAD.
MSN critiqued it as being vivid and smart. Smart? Not so much (the ending was decent but I can't believe I sat through such CRUD to get to the last line of the movie).
Vivid? Yes, vividly and painfully trashy and foul and ugly. It ain't rated R for nothin' folks.
OOORAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home