BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, January 16, 2006

YooHoo!

YooHoo! I'm over here!

Life has been so busy the past couple of months - I didn't have room for everything on my schedule and when those times come around blogging is the first to be put on the back burner.

During Christmas my cleaning schedule went out the window which is fine because I truly did enjoy the holidays, but now I'm seriously treading water. With taxes to be worked on and invoices for the next year to be sent out (for my husband's side business) I'm frantically trying to find a few more hours in the day.

Some old acquaintances from my old church recently blogged about their 5:00 Club.
Well, I've decided to start my own chapter with a single exception: 5:00 a.m. will be changed to 6:00 a.m. That seems a little more doable to me.
Now the funny thing here is that when I was working outside of the house full time I didn't even get up earlier than 6:30 a.m.
Some people have asked me if I'm just absolutely bored being a SAHM. ARE THEY KIDDING? I have so much work to do that I'm considering giving myself a pay raise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home