BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Christmas Is 88 Days Away

There hasn't been much time for much other than mommyhood! With Jeremiah's 1st birthday, a trip to the zoo, the Scottish Festival, and various doctor appointments -I haven't had the time to dedicate to the Holiday Grand Plan that I wrote about several entries ago.
This plan helps me keep "it" together. "It" being everything. I was feeling pretty anxious because I was so far behind schedule (and then I thought, wait a minute - I'm worrying about the holidays in SEPTEMBER?).
So I decided that this year I will plan to participate in a six week plan called the Christmas Countdown which doesn't start until October 23. I will continue to do some things that I know are on the plan but I will not become neurotic about it. I have other things that need my attention like my husband, son, and paying the bills.

Speaking of other things, I'm off to tidy up the guest room for my guest and then cook dinner for my guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home