BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, September 16, 2005

It's almost 3 pm and the house is quiet. It's raining outside - bits of Hurricane Ophelia making it's way up the coast.
MIL just left with the baby, he's spending the night with her and suprising Auntie P.

I am grateful for the quiet, I am grateful for the much needed time to myself. Time to decompress, clean house, and decorate for the baby's 1st birthday party tomorrow.

I think this afternoon, evening, and tomorrow will be odd though without the baby. He really does feel like he's mine and has been mine all along.

This weekend and the following two weekends are so busy for us as a family. September always is, and it helps to stay busy so that my mind is off of the coming season. I do everything I can to make the transition away from summer a positive one. I think this year it will be good. Well, as good as it gets as I walk into fall.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey,

    Wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that something came up that hindered us from celebrating with you guys. We have a couple of gifts for the kid.

    Congrats to him...and to you both.

    Blessings,
    Joel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home