BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Count it all joy

In light of the piece that ABC chose to do on Operation Blessing I had written a letter of scathing rhetoric to the oh so smart folks at that network. There are other factors that go into why I'm just fed up with ABC but the segment they aired tonight was absolutely uncalled for. I was pleasantly surprised by what my MIL said. She said that maybe this will be a good thing and turn out for the positive.

That's exactly what the Bible says. God causes all things to work together for His good. So I must not be angry, I will sit back and see what God will accomplish with the publicity we've just gotten thanks to our liberal media.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, Amanda.

    MIL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home