BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Nursery

So we have some news that we very possibly may be able to adopt a 10 month old baby boy. The social worker interviewed us on Friday (my last day of work) and she brought along a few pictures of the baby. She let us keep one of the pictures and it's up on our fridge. We just adore his name (I don't want to reveal it here yet) and we'll just add on to it.
There is a medical problem and they are running tests on him.
My husband and I are both ready though and I feel strongly that this child will be our first born son.

Here are some pictures of the nursery...

Before - Storage for J-U-N-K


Another view...


Clean but not decorated...



A room fit for a prince or princess...




1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey that's a pretty nice looking rooming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home