BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, July 29, 2005

This past week has flown by. The new secretary started on Monday so I've been quite busy training her. Today the shop took me to lunch and honored me. I received nice gifts, beautiful yellow roses and even a gift certificate to our local mall (the amount on the card is quite a hefty sum).

I truly will miss seeing them every day. They are so dear.

But now I'm moving on to an exciting new world.

HOME!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While out blog surfing today for specific info on baby furniture new york, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about baby furniture new york.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on baby consignment store I ended up on your page. Obviously it is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for baby consignment store. Should the need ever arise where you need information on baby consignment store then drop by for a look.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home