BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bits 'n Pieces

You would not believe the amount of people coming up to me at work asking me if I'm pregnant.
It's a little difficult but I can't blame them. Not all of them know that I've been unable to have children and they are only receiving half the story. They hear through the grapevine that I'm leaving work and having children. I suppose that I should expect that they ask and I just need to prepare myself and to respond in kindness.

I hope that my boss is closer to finding my replacement. I have just two weeks left in order to train someone and there is a great deal to learn.

I am allowing myself to get a little more excited each day knowing that I'm going to be living my dream in a matter of days. The time has come for me. We received a call yesterday that there is a 9 month old baby boy in foster care and the city is interested in placing him for adoption with us! There appears to be some health conditions but we don't have many details yet. We will be meeting with the caseworker next week. We also had our last homestudy meeting with our social worker and she is recommending our approval to the council. I really need to get that nursery together!

Until our next episode...I'll leave you with my favorite picture from our Luau we had recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home