BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blessed are the merciful

Almost 5 years ago I bought a Precious Moments Puzzle called Blessed Are The Merciful. I bought it in anticipation that I would put it together for our children's nursery.The time has come that I can finally put that puzzle together. We are getting the nursery together in the hopes that children will soon bring laughter into this house. I'm hoping that we'll be able to meet with the social worker this week in order to start our foster care homestudy for the state.

This evening we went to my coworker's house because she is donating a crib (and it's in excellent condition). When we got there she asked us if we could use a high chair. She then said her daughter wanted to know if we needed a car seat and stroller.YES WE DO! Last weekend as we went to the Rock-A-Bye baby store and the thrift shop I was mentally noting all the things we needed. Thankfully we didn't buy anything over the weekend because it looks like people really want to bless us and help these children who need it.

So we drove away with a beautiful crib and a cute high chair that's in perfect shape. We may be getting the car seat and stroller later in the week. I can hardly believe it.I can hardly believe it.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home