BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Christmas In July

I consider myself to be a slow person (slow at everything but typing that is, I just love typing. No, really!)
Since I'm slow, I start planning for Christmas VERY early. After the Christmas season is over I take a nice long break from all things Christmas related, but long about July I start turning my thoughts to Silver Bells and Eggnog. Although I have been purchasing gifts here and there as I can (I already have the makings of a nice basket for Sil and a rather expensive (to me anyway) gift for Mil) I officially begin preparing for the season in August.

Here now is a Practically Pink guide to planning the Perfect Christmas.
The Holiday Grand Plan

This year I will have followed the Holiday Grand Plan for 5 years. Each year my plans get better and more organized. Each year Christmas comes and goes with a little more joy. I made myself a Holiday Grand Plan notebook and it keeps me so organized it's scary. For instance, I already have our Christmas Cards bought for this year, I have stamps and mailing labels all ready to go. They will be addressed early in the fall.

Whee!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home