BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Suprise and Goodbye

I do believe that my blogging days are over...or I will be going on a seriously long hiatus!

My life is so full right now that I do not have a great deal of time to be online anymore.
I decided to begin guitar lessons and those are going well and so playing the guitar is filling up a good deal of time. Also my son seems to be extremely needy right now and in serious need of my time and discipline. I am thinking things are only going to get more intense with him because....

We are adopting a baby! The baby is due September 15 (just 4 days before my son's birthday). My husband and I have really had a difficult time picking a name but I believe we've settled on one (after many changes and hemming and hawing). We are over the moon with excitement.
In order to adopt the baby we will have to have another home study and so I'm trying to ready the house: garage sale, painting, organizing, deep cleaning.
I also have some family projects that require great time commitments.

So right now my family and home really needs me. I haven't been feeling great physically for the last month and so getting something accomplished each day is not going as well as I'd like. I'm having bloodwork done next week to see if there might be a problem.

So I will say goodbye "for now"

Love to all

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home