BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm Sorry!

I haven't posted in awhile, I'm BUSY! I've got my hands full with a 3 yr. old, taxes, business stuff, household stuff and a really intense Bible reading plan. I have a strong feeling that this year is going to be very fruitful and very filled and hectic. I expect that I'm not going to have a great deal of time to spend on the computer. My family needs me, my house needs me and somewhere along the lines the Lord may bring us another child. I figure if that's the case I'm pretty much done for ha ha!

I would like to have more time to update here but I'm not sweating it because my life is so full and rich - I have to live and go and do and be. I've got the bull by the horns...WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ginger said…

    You have been TAGGED...to play along check it out at

    http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home