BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Let Me In On The Secret

I am a little confused these days. I am strong in my faith. I am happy to be a Christian, wife, and mother. I am a daughter, friend, bread baker, penny pincher, introvert, knitter, organizer, dreamer.

I am all these things but....who am I really? I don't know. Does something need to define me? Do I need to define myself? I don't know what to write anymore. I am not sure if I am even thinking at all.

I don't even feel together enough to feel dull. Haven't you felt dull sometimes? It's like a hazy feeling, a cloud sitting over your brain.
To me...feeling dull right now would be good because I actually feel numb and confused.

Something is definitely missing. The music inside my head has stopped playing. I feel very strange and distant. I don't know what to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    I've been thinking about your post ever since I read it and can't not respond in some way.

    I wish I had some huge words of wisdom to share with you, but I don't. The truth is that I have often felt the same way and the only thing I can do is cling to my favorite scripture. Jeremiah 29:11-13. Sometimes we just have to let go and let God....

    Hang in there!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home