BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Frugal Friday: 27 Cleaning Tips & Tricks

I get a great deal of enjoyment out of a magazine called Real Simple. Now, I don't have a subscription so I read some of their things online and whenever I go to my MIL's house I take a look at her magazines since she does have a subscription.

Anyhow, today I'm directing you to their website to read about some cleaning tips and tricks...one of the tips is downright funny ..."dust only as high as your tallest friend...", now that's a tip I can live with!

Read more here

These tips are meant to help save you precious time and not necessarily money. I try my best to keep a good balance of spending in both areas.

Take care!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mom2fur said…

    I like that dusting tip, too! Not only that, but I'm proud to say it comes from someone right here on Long Island...just two towns away from where I live.
    I also like the woman that says: "if you want to see me, come on over.If you want to see my house, call first!" (My house is clean enough most days...which is a nice way of saying 'lived in.')

     

Post a Comment

<< Home