BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 11

Garage/Storage

I know your dreading it...so am I!
But I do have something in my favor during Garage Week. A few weekends ago I had a yard sale and cleaned a little "junk" out of the place. I am still tripping over the clothes that didn't sell, the old couch and bed that my husband refuses to get rid off and the tools that are littering the workbench, but at least I have some room to move around in there! Eventually the garage will be my son and husband's art studio (along with storage for household decorations, tools, camping equipment, sports and summer equipment and extra food and paper products).

You should be coming to the end of your homemade gift making (not including baking). I probably wouldn't start any other large projects and expect to finish them in time. I am knitting my last scarf and then I have the picture calendars to work on then I'm officially finished with my homemade gifts. After that I will see if I have time to make some additional knit gifts for my husband and son.

You can now get your Holiday Stamps from the Post Office. Although there are different ones to choose from I personally will be getting Holiday Knits as that fits me too a "T"!

Alright, better git to gittin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home