BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 9

Pantry/Closets

So if you didn't quite finish up in the kitchen you still have this week to work in that hub of the home. If you are anything like me though and you actually keep your pantry in fairly decent order then you may not have much to do so you can focus on areas you weren't able to focus on last week.
Still no word on when those holiday stamps are to be out. They were supposed to come out the beginning of October. I will probably have to make a trip to the post office this week so I'll ask about them.

Have you been working on Christmas cards?

This year I will not be hosting Thanksgiving dinner but I will be attending two family dinners - one the week before Thanksgiving and one actually ON Thanksgiving, God willing. So I am not in the drivers seat for this one. Sometimes it's nice to simply be a passenger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home