BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 10

Family Room

For a lot of people the living room and family room are one in the same. I am one of those people however, I am taking on a fairly large project of moving a few rooms around. My son is moving into a different bedroom. His old bedroom is becoming the toy/craft/schoolroom. The living room is just overrun with the boy's toys that I've decided they are going upstairs. He'll be allowed to bring down 1-2 toys at a time and if he wants a different one he'll have to ask!
I will be having some people visit during this week so I've got to get this done. I also need to get my floor cleaned. It's a mess and my son has decided that my living room carpet is his toilet!

I went to the Post Office last week and asked when they were going to release the Holiday Knits stamps and the said probably the first week in November. They seem late this year and not on their original timetable of early October. So there ya have it. Maybe we'll be able to get them next week.

Now...onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home