BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 7

Guest Room

You are bound to have some overnight guests at some point if you are the type that likes to entertain. Let's get the guest room clean and be finished with it. In fact just close the door to the guest room so that you aren't tempted to go in and mess it up with junk. If you have critters running around your house then closing the door to the guest room will help keep down the fur and dander.

Perhaps you could finish this room within a couple of days and then go back and work on any areas that you would like to spend more time on.

How are those handmade gifts coming? I've got three scarves and some change purses done. I have a few hats, one more scarf, a teddy bear, and more change purses to knit. When I complete those then I will take a look at making some knits for my guys.

*Master Gift List*
The master gift list is to me an invaluable form and I refer to my lists several times a week as I make gifts or purchases. Make sure to print out several copies for your notebook. These are extremely good to keep and look back on from year to year.
Example: Last year I made knit hats for the ladies in my family. This year I decided to make matching scarves or change purses. I looked back at my list from last year to see which color yarn I used on the hats. Bingo! I don't have to waste my time on guessing, I just look at last year's list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home