BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Frugal Friday: Plastic Grocery Bags


What are you going to do with all those plastic grocery bags you accumlate every week?

A lot of stores now have recycling bins for you to put your extras in - that's always a good option.

I use mine for kitty litter, dirty diapers, bathroom trash can liners and sometimes my husband takes his lunch to work in them.

Did you know you could also crochet with them? Now that's my kind of recycling!

Here are 10 more plastic bag uses from Real Simple.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Ann'Re said…

    I've crocheted with plastic grocery bags and I will second that it's a great way to recycle! Great tips...thanks for the reminders! Ann'Re

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mom2fur said…

    I got some of those reusable bags at the store, which turned out to be free at the time. I still put meat in the throwaway bags, and I still take a few because with 2 cats and 2 ferrets I have, well, a lot of poop to clean up, LOL!
    I've seen people crochet with the bags. I think that's a riot, but I've never tried it myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home