BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Holiday Grand Plan Week 3

This week we are in the entryway. I don't know about you but my entryway is small so there's not a lot of work to be done here. I'll also clean out the coat closet but I tend to keep it pretty organized throughout the year. I will switch out the summer shoes for winter and break out the winter coats, hats etc...
This is also the week that I like to put out my fall decorations (of which I do not have much - just a wreath and some pumpkin scented candles - a few other things).

If you are planning on making homemade gifts for this holiday season then you should be getting your materials together now (depending on what you are making).
I am going to try to make some knit items, I have all the yarn I need as well as some patterns. Try to work at least 1 hr a day on these gifts - the time is going to slip away from you so if you can get started now you are giving yourself a great head start to a great season of giving.

I haven't forgotten to put up pictures of my HGP binder, I'm just been really knocked off trail by the icky sickys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home