BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Frugal Friday: Vinegar Uses


An old friend of mine flipped her lid when I told her I used vinegar as one of my main cleaning agents. She said, "It doesn't clean or disinfect, you've got to use something stronger!"

Well I've never given into what she said because I simply don't believe it.
I mix equal parts of vinegar and water and keep it in a spray bottle under my kitchen sink and another bottle of it in my cleaning bucket. I use this general purpose cleaner in every room of my house.

Visit Vinegar Tips to get totally overwhelmed with ways to use this product that should have a spot in every home. I haven't read all the tips yet but I bet there will be some I haven't thought of.
I think I'll start here.

I love that it's nontoxic - good for me, my family and my pets. It even gets rid of fruit flies which I always have a problem with...well problem no more!

Thanks Vinegar Tips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home