BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Home Briefly

I made it through my surgery, the surgery itself went very well but my healing has been slightly difficult thus far. It is currently almost 4 in the morning and I've been up for almost 2 hours. Sleeping at night is difficult and I can only sleep in one position on my back which is terribly uncomfortable. Most nights I cannot sleep but in two hour increments.

I came home 3 days after my surgery only to end up back in the ER 4 hours later with severe abdominal pain. After a series of tests and another 5 days in the hospital the doctors still don't know what happened to cause such pain. The only thing they could find was that my livery enzymes and white blood cell count were elevated.

I am so happy to be home but I'm leaving on Monday to finish out my healing with my in-laws who have been caring for my son. I cannot lift my son for the next month or so. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone but for a week at least.

I cannot wait to get back to caring for my family and home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home