BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hiatus


I will be taking a hiatus from the blogosphere for a little while. In one week I'll be having major surgery. I'll be in the hospital for a few days and it will take me approximately six weeks to recover.
I've had several minor outpatient surgeries but none so big as this. I'm told that I'll be in a lot of pain but I'm praying that I won't and that I'd be a model patient. I'll be getting an epidural for the first time, my doctor said that the epidural doesn't work on 10% of patients, I pray I'm not one of the 10% (I'm not pregnant, that's just the method my doctor uses for pain control).
I will update again as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home