BlogItemTitle> <$BlogItemTitle$>

Practically Pink

Pink is the perfectly practical way to be.

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Very Merry Christmas

Greetings!

We've been working very hard since the end of August on the Holiday Grand Plan and now the time has come to finish wrapping those gifts, finish the baking and enjoy your family.

Already this morning I've got one batch of my special Pecan muffins made and two more are baking in the oven. I will take some over to my neighbor and the rest will be for the big breakfast on Christmas morning with my family.

Just remember - you think you have so much to do (and you're right) but there will always be one more thing and one more thing and.....STOP! Now is the time to celebrate.

So Merry Christmas, I hope this year was great for you, I know it was for me. God bless you!


What I wanted for Christmas


Jeremiah's adoption is final!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home